As one of the most cohesive, comprehensive developmental centers in the Midwest Region for children and family development, there are a number of ways we can help your family. Our high-quality, intensive services help children reach their fullest potential the quickest — with the most sustainability.
Call the Center
There is no intake form required.
Complimentary Meet & Greet
With any of our applicable therapists
During our meet and greet, we get to know you and your family so that when you leave, you do so with a unique understanding of how we’re able to help you directly — or if another recommendation is a better family fit.
Build Plan of Care
If we are a good fit and are able to support you, we start building out your plan of care. We design an individual plan of care that includes a holistic approach, working across our team of therapists and involving the “Whole Child”, parents, schools, childcare providers, grandparents — whomever is actively involved in your child’s development.
- Complimentary Initial Consultation
- Single Discipline & Multidisciplinary Assessments
- Diagnostic Services
- Genetic Testing & Counseling
- Individual & Family Counseling
- Center Based Therapy for Individual & Small Groups
- Home Visits as part of Comprehensive Programming
- Education Advocacy for Public & Private schools to facilitate the Individual Education Plan (IEP) and 504 Plans
- Positive Behavior Supports
- Medication Management
- Sensory Regulation Therapy
- Cognitive/Behavioral Therapy
- All Activities of Daily Living: eating, sleeping, play & hygiene
- Social, Emotional & Relationship Development
- Functional & Augmentative Communication
- Collaboration with Educational & Community Programs
- Attention, Learning Strategies, Memory & Reading
- Relationship-based Intervention
We’re here to be a part of the community that’s helping you build your family and raise your children. There doesn’t have to be anything wrong with your child for you to come to us and ask for help. We provide support in a number of ways, including general, sound, research-based advice, recommendations for therapists and other experts, or any other questions you may have.
★Early Intervention and Diagnosis
We value and support the importance of early intervention. Our team is highly trained to use gold standard, evidence-based methods to screen, identify, and diagnose infants, toddlers, and preschoolers who are at risk.
Your child will receive highly individualized therapy — including physical, occupational, speech and behavioral health — based on a treatment plan designed specifically to address your child’s area of need. The amount of therapy your child is recommended is based on the clinical recommendation of the therapist, and is not only highly effective but fun as well. No two individuals learn the same; we customize our techniques for optimal learning. We know that what you do everyday has the biggest impact on learning and ultimately progress. While early intervention is always preferable: it’s never too late!
★Family, Parental and Caregiver Involvement
Parental involvement also is a core component in all of our therapy sessions. By participating in and/or observing sessions, parents learn first-hand how to incorporate the therapeutic techniques we use during therapy time on a day-to-day basis while bonding with their children in a positive, enriching environment. Our clinicians will demonstrate techniques to be used at home, as well as provide you with home programs which will maximize your child’s response to treatment.